Sunday, October 24, 2010

Getting what I asked for.

It's sunday and my daughter left to go back to school about 1:00. I pulled out my new camera and started playing around with it. Testing its features. I put the timer on and started snapping shots of myself hoping to get one good one of me for my blog site looking 20 lbs lighter. However, as I reviewed the approx. 10 shots I noticed that about 8 of them had an arch of light stretching across the left side of the photo. I'd shot pics from every direction in the room. North, south, east, and west. There was no light in the room, and there was very little sunlight coming in the windows. But wherever I was, that arch of light was right there on my left side not in the exact same position, but on my left side never the less.

I needed someone to see this so called my babydaddy, who lives just a few blocks away. I took my camera over for him to view the pics. He saw the same thing I was seeing and asked if I'd felt any fear when I was taking the pictures. I didn't but he seemed a slight bit concerned. I came back home to download the pics to my computer to email to a friend. The pics downloaded but when I went to open the files there were no images. I put the card back into my camera to view the pics and they were gone.

I live in the house I grew up in, and most of my family has passed on to the other side. My friend Sunday said say hello to uncle Michael for me. I was in the room that used to be his. But, I remembered that about a week ago at the request of a friend I had prayed for my mother to come to me. I needed her because things were getting pretty overwhelming for me. I think the image in the photos was my mommy standing by my left side because that is my weakest. I love you mommy. 827!

No comments:

Post a Comment